**SHEREE PAFFEY MEMORIAL RIDEOUT** 11TH OCT

Hi Hon, sorry I couldn’t make it, don’t have the bike around and I have been swamped with house work:(

All the best to her family, true shame when good people go, specially as young and beautiful as her.

OH YES !!! :P:D:P Oh and rushden and diamonds, cos my boy plays for em…(sheepish grin) :slight_smile:

Glad i got to talk to u last night girl…:slight_smile: ( was gonna see how long it took for u to suss out it was me!! ha ha) Hope ALL goes well for u and have a great time out there…keep in touch and email me and stay on LB ??? Lots of love and grab a hunky american hubby !! :stuck_out_tongue:

****bumping this ****

if your not doing anything sunday, fancy a ride to burnham and finchingfield…then why not join us all and make it a day of remembering other biker buddies we have lost…

sometimes its a case of “i dont know this person so why should i bother”…well, i respect that…and know you have your lives to life and choices to make…

i personally think of the people who wouldve wanted to be on a ride out (any rideout) if they were still with us…and think, there but for the grace of god …go I. :wink:

anyway, i along with some other LBrs will be there so if you can make it, it will be good to see you…its not a early one…be at the house for 11am…and its not a long rideout…you will be home, should you chose to if not riding off some place else…early afternoon :slight_smile: