Sent the mobile skittling down the road - SAGA

On the Norfolk ride on Sunday,

Managed to forget to zip up my fleece and sent my phone and wallet skittling down the road :hehe: tracked back to find bits of my phone and a trail of cards and stamps for about 200m :smiley:

ahhrr well got everything back and looks like work are gonna give me a new phone - no questions asked. Just a few strange looks and the odd idiot comment :D:D:D

Come on though ā€¦ bet im not the only one ever to have done this

worst thing wasā€¦ after i left the ace at 9pm ish I pulled up at traffic lights Richmond area and the bike died. Bloody fuse so I thought??? But had no tools to lift seat and no phone!!! bloody stranded! fortunately a local take away had a set of allen keys so i could lift the seat to find it was a bloody battery terminal which decided to come adrift. half an hour later i was on the move :D:D:D where thereā€™s a willā€¦ theres a way :D:D:D:D

lol unlucky mate :smiley:

Your misfortune did make me chuckle as Iā€™ve come close to doing the same.

Worse thing Iā€™ve done is leave the straps of my backpack undone, which subsequently caught around the grab rails at the side of the bike meaning I couldnā€™t lean forwards. It took me ages to work out what the problem was.

Iā€™m also very good at forgetting to do up my helmet and then wander what the banging is as my straps flap about at speed.

Iā€™ve done the phone coming out of my pocket thing, just ask Mark :smiley: He was riding behind me and nearly got it on the bonce, instead a van ran it over. When we went back to look for it it was in tiny pieces, I found the Sim cardā€¦ funniest thing was the look on the blokes face who came to give me my replacement, he had to take what was left of the broken one, I handed over a sandwich bag with millions of bits inside :smiley:

Glad you managed to sort your bike out Ryan.

You wally :stuck_out_tongue: glad you got all your cards back though and most importantly, your stamps, where would you be without them :laugh: Maybe you should invest in a little bum bag to put all your bits in or a pink back pack like me :P;)

ooh ya plonker, can just see you with a little pink bumbag ryan :smiley:

You donut :w00t: Canā€™t you put your stuff in your ā€œbootā€ ???

Ask Westie to take you shopping for a ā€˜manā€™ bag :smiley:

A pink back pack, with orange leathers, that would clash horribly, what were you thinking Dawn?!? :wink: :smiley:

just invested in a new pair of BLACK leather trousers which zip to my arlen ness jacket! so no need to worry about beeing frightened away by my feendishly orange race suit anymore :smiley: Although me and Ian do look awsome stood side by side :D:D:D:D Team power ranger

Shopping im not his favorite apparently. he chose someone else for his wales partner :wink: so Id better take Miggy shopping. Heā€™s my usual guy :D:D:D

Yeah but then youā€™d end up coming back with something in green to match Miggyā€™s bike! :wink:

I did that with a borrowed phone from work, when I used to work for O2 it was a brand new N-gage it slid for 200 meters next to me kinda funny coz it was not mine.

bad luck fella, I have done the same.
I just lost my jeans down the A3 this evening and also the MCN newspaper unread too. Couldnt find either when I turned round to see where they had gone! Quite strange! :hehe:

It must have been chilly just riding in your shreddies! :smiley: