Selling my husky

Would probably suit someone coming from a DRZ or similar. Few marks commensurate with age, doesn’t affect ride. Make me an offer…

2 Likes

Remember to add its Ulez compliant

4 Likes

Actually, might be interested…

Where abouts are you? As the petrol might cost more to get to it :joy:

Lol yeah maybe. I’m in Hither Green SE12… got some other stuff too, a mini mouse car and a modular trike thing. Those bits you can have for free if you make the journey…

Ok a bit far from me but I might be visiting a relative in Bromley next weekend so from there it’s not that far.

Let’s say if someone will take it off you before then, don’t wait for me and I’ll let you know as soon as I know for next weekend.

Is £25 too low? (To be honest don’t have idea of what they go for)

I was thinking of getting her a KTM one but huskies are also quality in my book :wink:

The other stuff I am unlikely to be able to take… We live in a very very small flat so space is a premium. I’ll be getting rid of some of her mum’s stuff to make space for the husky😂

Yeah we’re a stones throw from Bromley. Tell you what, I’ll pop it on FB marketplace, if it goes it goes, if not it’s yours for £25 (they’re £100 new)

1 Like

Oi nothin wrong with a DRZ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like