Second hand bike dealership recommendations in London

Hi guys,

At some point in the next few months I’m going to be looking for my first big bike, hornet, fazer, bandit, sv650 or similar.

I’d like to be able to go round a few dealerships to look at the various options. Can anyone give me names of suitable places in London?

Cheers in advance.

go private m8, just look for some history old mots not too many previous owners etc.

if ya not sure then put post up on here and some1 may go with ya and give some advice.

John

Cheers John, thats a good call getting someone on here to help out. I would have wanted to buy private but wasn’t sure I’d know how to spot dodgy bikes.

+1, good advice. But don’t discount dealers completely, there are some very good deals to be had at the moment espcially if you go in with a pocket full of folding;) They are glad to move stock without any PX, and don’t just stick to London. My latest bike I got from a dealer in Exeter, the deal and the bike was well worth the travel.Good luck

Daytona Motorcycles up near Harrow.
J&C - New Malden
Wheelpower - New Malden

Reasonable selection of 2nd hand bikes in all of them.

Personally, I never liked the dealerships that only sell 1 type of bike…but they be ok if you ar sure of what you want.

Best advice imho - find (take) a mate who knows what they are on about…difficult of course if you are now to bikes!

I bought my (admittedly new) SV650 from Premier Motorcycles in West Wickham.

They were extremely helpful, and they don’t mess you about with servicing either.

I’ll continue to go there, too - even though I’m moving up to the wilds of North London…

J&S?

I have known the people at Wheelpower since the 80s and although not cheap, you will get looked after.

I can help you look at bikes if they’re in NW London. :slight_smile:

Happy to help, know how daunting it can be if you don’t know jack sh*t about bikes!