seat reupholstry recommendation

The seat on my gladius is really shit. I want to get some better padding put in and to have it less sloped forward. Then do a recover as well. Any recommendations in the London are? I’ve contacted a few but a lot of them require a drop off of the seat and aren’t easy to reach by public transport. Obviously I won’t be able to ride the bike there because I’ll have to leave the seat.

Robert

Ask for Alex - 07578 103743.  He is based in Sutton, Surrey… 10 mins from the train station.  Say that I gave you his number.  AMIT…

Oh great, is he with a shop?

Viking down near Brands Hatch will do it while your’e in the cafe next door.

No, he has a full-blown converted Garage…He did a full restore on my leathers that a old member on here ROYALLY FCUK’ed UP !

Oh great, is he with a shop?
ExcelsiorHenderson5

+1 Did a great job on my old XJ6

Another vote for Viking Vinyl, very good service.  Basically rode in, told them what I what, they did the work, paid, and rode out.  

What was the cost like for Viking? I’m not looking for anything crazy so it would be nice to keep it affordable

What was the cost like for Viking? I'm not looking for anything crazy so it would be nice to keep it affordable ExcelsiorHenderson5
To be honest, I can't remember.  I had the seat sculptured and a gel insert done.   I'd give them a call and have a chat, they should be able to give a rough idea over the phone.

http://www.viking-motorcycle-seats.co.uk/

Got a quote from Viking at about 159 for a vinyl cover and repadding does this seen like a good market price?