Scrotes in Harringay

Just punched 2 scrotes in the face trying to nick a scooter in Harringay, 3 area cars and 2 undercover cars looking for them. Shame I forgot to take the axe with me.

I do hope you broke their nose and that you’re alright. Wash your hands, getting in contact with that scum is disgusting

I’m fine, blood is easily removed as is DNA.

Whereabouts? Harringay Ladder?

Honestly? This is brilliant but be careful!

Shame it isn’t in video would love to watch that…

Just of St Ann’s Road. No vid unfortunately.

well done! 

Congratulations hope that sends a message to leave our bikes alone and get a job

I ride my toy up Stamford Hill, passed the junction with St. Anne’s Road regularly.  Any more details you can give of their description?

Two chaps with bloody noses I think.

I ride my toy up Stamford Hill, passed the junction with St. Anne's Road regularly.  Any more details you can give of their description?
Aceman
6 black kids (15 -18) at a guess, were 2 up on black scooters, one on a green scrambler with white and red decals, one on a yellow scrambler no plates on any of them.

All wearing dark helmets, and dark clothing so not a lot to go on. Word is out with the local ex cons.

At least it appears the police are starting to take it seriously to send out that number of vehicles on a Friday night.

Am up and down there fairly regularly. Thanks for the heads up.

Buy the man a beer…actually 2 - one for each nose.

Brings a smile to my heart. Good on you, mate.