School Stories

i threw a 2p coin straight through a window which ended up hitting a teacher in the head ouch

i had about 5 fights in school and got suspended for none of them, always said to the teachers the other fella was being racist. man how much i loved saying that.

I made a few people cry by saying you called me a black bastard and im gonna tell the teachers.

i even used to say to the teachers that their picking on me only because of my skin.

got suspended 4/5 times total but cant even remember what for at the moment.

*Jetstream

Once in a Science lesson I filled two plastic bin liners with gas from the gas taps and taped up the ends.

Then as the whole class looked on I set them alight as they floated towards the ceiling.

The whole ceiling was engulfed in waves of flame from wall to wall, creating an interesting soot “rag-rolling” effect on the ceiling tiles.

Pieces of molten plastic fell burning in the middle of the classroom.

Later on I was asked not to do this again, because of the redecorating costs and risks to the class.

I was the teacher. *

Ah. So this alternative approach to life, commonsense and rationality is not new?

:stuck_out_tongue:

:D:D:D i’v allways believed science teachers were the most fun, we were shown how to cause a a very small explosion with something that reacted with moisture [ cant remember what ] so of course i stole the whole jar of the substance and threw it in a sink in the toilets…bang and lots of smoke, i think we were dissecting rats after that and somehow some of them got into the girls cookery class :slight_smile:

ok not as annarchistic as some of the stuff mentioned but this was the very early 70’s .

For being a complete twat ?

For being a complete twat ?

Haha I see zeph’s point on this one.

I agree with you, i was a complete twat. you guys asked for school stories, i gave mine.

from what i’ve read im not the only twat here.

take a seat and make yourself at home , you’re in good company ,myself included :slight_smile:

I had a colourful school life. In second year seniors, I threw the school bully down a flight of stairs and sorted out his two sidekicks. I’d only been there about two weeks at the time, and they were two years older than me! The difference being they were Cornish bullies, and i’d been raised in Teeside, where it was survival of the fittest! ;):stuck_out_tongue:
Other than that, it was the usual things. Smoking down the school drive, bunking off in the afternoons to go get stoned at my mates house etc… :stuck_out_tongue:
I was also probably a large factor in my French teachers nervous breakdown… :frowning:

oops someone forgot his spell check !!!

Cheers “Slim”!!!..:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Quite a few…the best ones though:

Instead of Science some of the no-hopers were assigned to help the groundsman/caretaker instead in creating and tending a small vegetable patch. Most of the div kids were playing hooky so it was only ever a small group who had to trudge up stairs and collect a selection of tools and digging implements. Over time the wide shiny wooden banister was a mess of chips, splinters and gouges where they hacked at it with spades and trowels on the way back down. One particular day we were in class nearby when the most godawful screaming rang out. Classes emptied as around 100 kids and not a few teachers came out to see what all the fuss was about.

Basically, one lad (who shall remain nameless although if you visit my home town (Horsham in West Sussex :wink: )he can be seen from time to time eliciting a wince and a snigger) decided to slide down the banister and as he reached the end the biggest split piece of wood/splinter speared his right thigh, went through his nutsack and pinned it to his left thigh. The Fire Brigade used a tiny toothed saw from the woodwork shop to try and cut the end of massive splinter without undue vibration…didn’t work greatly as he was howling. He lost one nut for sure but not sure if they saved the other.

Apart from that it was the usual round of scraps, pranks and cheating…

I also remember being nearly chucked off my Biology A level for taking the pig’s eye we were supposed to be dissecting and putting it on the end of my shoe, then chasing all the girls into a corner by saying I was going to use it to look up their skirts. You know those moments where it goes deathly quiet and everyone seems to be looking over your shoulder…well you guessed it, the teacher had come in and was standing behind me. My mate also put a dissected heart on his bird’s bicycle saddle after she dumped him - nice if slightly stalkerish touch

:slight_smile:

oi dont call big chief rain cloud , slim