sbk tv

so i dont have sky so i normaly watch superbikes on sbk web site

for some reason it ain working anymore…

theres sound but no pic…

i tryed in firefox and I.E but no use.

any one else have this problem?

I believe they use Windows Media for their video, which is bloody awful, there’s been a bug for YEARS which means you can just lose the picture, and MS have done nothing about it. Race organisers just haven’t cottened on to how to do online coverage properly yet. It frustrates me.

Just wanted to say that, I have no idea how to fix your problem, sorry mate.

Gimme your login and password and I’ll ‘try’ it over here

Not had a problem with SBK TV except for the crapola video quality.

MotoGP website has Hi-Def video now…Not tried it yet…Quite expensive per viewing too.

We have the MotoGP hi-def option, and it’s rubbish. The cost is completely unjustifiable alone, but the quality looks terrible when you go full-screen, I honestly see very little difference in image quality. Quite why we don’t have MotoGP in full HD quality is beyond me. Dorna control all the video, so it’s up to them to make these improvements.

I don’t recommend the motogp.com hidef service, it’s way too expensive for such bad results. They’re not even using any hi-def WMP codecs. Their feed is 1mbps, but I’ve seen far superior 1mbps streams, they’re just doing something fundamentally wrong.

yeah i should just take the plunge and get Sky see/talk/surf thingy…

Just love my current ISP

Be 24…

ADSL2 exchange is at the end of my road…

2000 kbs down and 140 kbs up… very fast for a home connection.

Mind you sky have a 16 meg option… but i bet the upload is caped to 40 kbs…

thing is i never watch telly…

Only want the bikes |

Cable is 8mbs down, which was over 1mb a second, then when I moved recently we could only get 8mbs adsl, which actually is only 4mbs. Gutted a bit really, cable was brilliant. I think the 16mb claims are unfair, most people will never see that speed.

yeah it all depends on how far you are from exchange and the quality of the copper in the so called “last mile” to your home…

upload speed needs to be good…

has anyone ever been hassled about fair useage?

looking at my stats iv uploaded 2.5 TB and downloaded 6.2TB in the last year…

big email attchments…