Saturday Roll Call...

…out of bed, and welcome to a foggy morning. I’m off to the OMC to get some new rubber, and put in some new fork seals. :smiley:

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade.
BobbyR1
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey- don’t believe her buff that she’s a slow rider
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)(Rarely attends his own rideouts:-)
me_groovy-now has a working bike but is slowly working on rectify this anomaly
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan - Has found the dip stick still isn’t sure which hole to stick it in.
Stevie78-half way to a Harley
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - the new last one on the list

Morning Lubbers :blush:

Morning, up at 4 and off to work again, at least it wasn’t foggy that early.

Morning!

Morning! Up nice and early with the puppy!

Good morning kids. Why is the only day off I have not a sunny one?

Been lurking here a long time. Could some nice person (possibly via PM) explain this roll call thingy to me? I’ve basically just ignored it 'til now. Off to St Albans beer festival today, woop woop!

Morning peeps

@Von

You go to sleep, wake up and have breakfast and if someone hasn’t done so beforehand you pulled down roll call from previous add yourself if not on it and publish. " And hey - let’s be careful out there "

Lol… this ‘go to sleep and have breakfast’ thing… when did that get introduced?
People used to say good morning, and then sometimes a few people got specifically mentioned.
Then it became a habbit to say good morning - especially as more and more people were having offs…
One day someone had the idea of taking the complete member list and saying good morning to everyone.
I suppose as people left the forum the list was edited, hence why you now have to add yourself when you want a daily hello specifically to address you. (Unless someone kindly remembers to add you, rather than cut and paste only)

And that is the history of the LB roll call.

So in that case good morning all.
Not sure of today’s plans, have a good all.

You have to ask the old timers, this was how it was explained to me when l enquired noting you must have sleep and not remained awake overnight partying or working. The list was updated when the forum changed and a lot of names dropped. I think this calls for it’s own thread as l note standards have dropped recently

I really do not like fog. Or other people. Or especially other people in fog. And now I do not even know if I am allowed to cross off a road as having been done if I could not seen any of it.
Good morning everyone.

Afternoon, bike at watford for the 24K service, I get to play around with a kawa ER6 today… it feels small compared to the boat