Saturday morning roll call

Good morning LB world.

It’s dry out there, but rain is forecast for later. Shall I get the toy out for a quick spin?

Stay safe guys.

Abzero
Aceman
Aiesman
AndyCr15
Art
Asbo B
Bang2Rights
banman
Ben_Sir_Amos
BigD
Big Red S-hit my triumph is broken again
Bigty
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
CBR500R Commuter
Changyammi
ChrisB
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
EddieSV
Eezie
ExcelsiorHenderson5
fatkat
FlowWolf
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hellfire2260
h-magic
Hold Da Kæft
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
Kris
KTM D
MAD-DOG Dhofty
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
Mr C
nails
National Treasure
Nic
Nine Mile
nivag aka sand king
ORBNOXIOUS
Panagiotis Pat
Pinhead
Pricetta
Redwez
Ricky
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Serrisan
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Squishbang
Steve…
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stretch
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Terry-Moto
The Cat
The Dog
The Hippo
The Giraffe
The Howling Wolf of Loneliness
Tiggi
TimR
The Duc
TheMonkey27
The Sleeper
TheUnforgiven
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang Ross
Tromboman
UrsaMonster
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Winnie the Pooh (On Probation)
Wise
Yourebarred
Zane

Mornings.

Have a wedding to go to today so no riding for me…

You’d better be quick @ Aceman as it’s peeing down here and heading your way.

Had a nice morning ride only to get home and find a 50mm screw in my rear tyre FFS!!

1st Puncture in a year riding so can’t complain and thankfully it held its pressure till I removed it at home.

Called MPR and he’s coming out tomorrow to plug.

Meh. I had the puncture yesterday and FWR sorted it for me, speedily and with good grace.  £25 later and I’m on the road again.  Need to clean the commuting beast at some point… Jet wash time (with dispersed spray!)

Today has been a good day. Trying on my motorbike gear to find it now fits perfectly and even a bit loose… Whereas in November tight was an understatement! I guess 13.5kg* loss has an effect even for someone who’s still a fatso…

*That’s 2stone and a heavy pebble if you prefer a bizarre measurement systen

Because you think that saying you have lost 13.5 times the amount of pure water, in its densest state in the mean atmospheric pressure at the latitude of Paris, that is occupying a cube with sides of a millionth of the distance from the Equator to the North Pole, all recorded at sea level, is a perfect normal system for measuring you weight?

Congratulations, though.

Hey, at least it has some sort of scientific rationale behind it… :smiley: And has nomenclature that is simple to understand, particularly for its parts. Otherwise I’m just going to claim I lost a ‘dog’

Serrisan - You’ve lost 13.5k since November? That’s amazing, well done.

Evening all, a successful afternoon in the cave making a waterproof connection for my tank box to power the usb hub in there.

Thanks, but to be fair, I still have another 20 to lose (and prob another 10 after that)… Also, my peak weight was after an all inclusive two week honeymoon :smiley: