S1000RR takes on Supercar on Top Gear this Sunday

Shut it you… I’d say its getting predictable too half way through the Xmas special I knew they were going to find a new Stig!

Should be entertaining regardless of who wins. Don’t forget that “Captain Slow” has had one to one lessons from Mr Jackie Stewart of F1 fame and has embarressed Clarkson whilst at the wheel of a Ferrari… He can drive and he can ride bikes as well. The good thing is that it will be fun to watch and that is what matters. You cannot wheelie the Atom, to the BMW wins on that one!! :smiley:

I’d have expected the Atom to slaughter the bike, it does 0-60 in under 3 seconds so the usual advantage of acceleration isn’t there for the bike. Should be good to watch, even if a bit pointless.

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

The piece on the Atom was the only piece of the show worth watching. And what a piece it was :smiley: Def climaxing in the atom vs. s1000rr race. We’ve seen this before. The bike gets in front at the off and the car has difficulty getting past the bike approaching corners. When the car does get in front the bike tears past again… amazing control and power. Just look at the cost of making all that car power usable compared to a bike of comparable performance. I was well gutted when the atom got past on the final corner !!

Bahhhhhhhhhhh if cap’n slow had driven :D!!! WTF was Tiff doing there?! I reckon he’s the new stig.

Thats exactly what they want you to think! :DHe’s not though. Im the new stig (whoops)

Thats my cousin your talking about :smiley:

HAHA What happened to “keeping it in the family” This is a big family here on LB:P

Aha! That’s the reverse psychology they want us to use!

Should put a filtering section in - then the cars f.e.cked:D

I have a ride in one of those Atoms round Rockingham in a couple of weeks:cool: can’t wait:w00t: