Rubber duckies tonight!

Went really dark in W1 now not so dark, I hope it doesnt rain cos my leathers are still damp from Weds!

:PYes indeed !! :D:D I reckon the storm / monsoon / thunder etc will skirt over the top and miss London altogether, think the clouds are coming from the west, from my observations out of the window. Maybe I should apply for a job at the Met Office me thinks:D

Yeah, you could be guessing just like them! :smiley:

anyone smell a fish?!

Ha ha lol:D

Always the eternal optimist - but now I can say - I WAS WRONG - it’s raining hard now down sarf Lundin, looks like crap out there :frowning:

hooston khrrrr we have monsoon khrrr the sun is over khrrr

argh fugg! dont. Im working tonight 9 till 7! At least itl keep the drunks off the street n make my job easier :D.

now do i ruin my hair or catch the bus?

:unsure:

i think they heard you - ickle bit of blue sky just appeared…

was gonna tootle up the ace aswell give that a swerve now…

its just pished down in east london, loks like its clearing tho…and…the rin was late…there is hope!!:smiley:

Eased off a bit now in Sarf Lundin - still looks a bit crap out there though.

Although I observe some ‘cumulus’ appearing from the west at about 5,000 feet, pushing the ‘cumulus nimbus’ off to the east. Now who said I couldn’t apply to the Met? Eh? Eh? :D:D I have proved that I know the names of two kinds of clouds and that the weather would be sorted if I was in charge :D.

Yeah I know what you mean - I dried my hair straight today - there’s no way I’m ruining the ‘style’ LOL

mines a number 3!!! :smiley: I just dont wana get it wet in case it grows quicker lol

and the heavens have just opened in WC1…

no chance of me heading out on the bike tonight, wanted to go for a beer, but got a broken tooth at the min that is giving me lots of pain!! :frowning:

FFS. My gloves had just almost dried out from Wednesday, now everything is soaking wet again :frowning:
Boots have finally given in as well :frowning: