Roy's ride people...taken from the Scratchers site.

very sad news about Roy, glad he passed away peacefully tho’ …

my thoughts are with his family and friends :crying: be strong and cherish the memory of his life and strength…

R.I.P
please post details of any fundraising activites , subject close to my family as well

Best wishes to his family & friends.

Was unable to make that ride, but was really impressed with the turnout on the pictures.

RIP.

sleep tight roy…your riding with angels now…

my heart goes out to roy’s familly and close freinds…

not so smiled:(.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Roy.

I was proud to be one of the 86, shall be there for charity ride out, and hopefully the funeral.

Condolences to Roy’s Family and Friends. He will live on in memories of those whom knew him.

Rest in Peace Roy.

May he rest in peace, and let the positive impact that he had on people ripple through the years.

1 of the 86 is a little sad today.

Gutted to read this, was only looking at the pics of his rideout this afternoon :frowning:

R.I.P. Another 1 of the proud 86. Time to relax now mate, may every ride I make incorporate you into my journey.

R.I.P. Roy…was hoping you could have made that Brands trip, but i will think of you when i go round the track, and hopefully you will be looking down on us all with that big smile on your face again !! Very happy to be one of the 86 too, and humbled to have met and spoke to the members of your family, and my thoughts are with them too.

Will be a part of that ride out for the charity for sure.

RIP Roy

Best wishes to his family

Ian

+1 as i already posted on cbc but my though goes out to mike and his family at this special time

My condolences to family and friends, Roy is out of pain now.
Proud to have been one of the 86 too.

R.I.P.

Absolutely gutted:crying:

Any rideout for MacMillan… count me in. Where can we keep an eye out for updates on this please… ?

check www.scratchinthesurface.com

or keep in touch with Ratty, Ginger and AndyP

Thanks

B-man

mods can you delete this post it was meant to be a PM. it wont let me delete it.

cheers