Roy's ride people...taken from the Scratchers site.

It was never going to be easy to write what needs to be writen in the next few sentences.

Roy Lambert, fellow biker, friend, and father-in-law, aka - Flying Banana Senior, passed away this evening, peacefully in his sleep after a most couragous and drawn out battle against cancer.

Roy, was a humble man, traditional, caring and loving - he will be missed by all who knew him.

The day 86 bikes rolled down his road, in honor of a fellow biker, will always be one of my proudest memories, and I can not thank you enough to all those that attended.

The funeral arrangements are being decided soon and for those that would like to attend I will post the details.

I promised Roy many things, one was that I would organise a rideout in aid of Macmillan the cancer charity.
Details of this rideout will be posted in the near future.

Ride free,ride like the wind.

Thankyou,
Your friend,
B-man (Mike)

R.I.P. Roy

RIP fellow biker…:frowning:

so so sorry to read this, yet relieved he passed away peacefully. RIP Roy and my thoughts go out to his family.

RIP Roy, ride safe in heaven

RIP Roy

R.I.P Roy ride forever and free up there now mate

I couldn’t attend Roy’s Ride but saw the pictures. It fairly bought a tear to the eye and made me be proud to be a biker.

So sad to see Roy has lost his battle.

My thoughts are with his family and friends and particularly with B-Man for doing what he did.

Such sad news, RIP :frowning:

I wasn’t able to attend ride this either, was such a lovely thing to do.

very sad news.

R.I.P x

RIP Roy :slight_smile:

My thoughts are with Roy’s family and friends

RIP fella

R.I.P RoyRide like the wind :)I had dealings with the Macmillan Trust just before my mum passed, A worthy cause indeed, Count me in :slight_smile:

R.I.P.

Good luck organising the charity rideout.

R.I.P. Roy

My thoughts are with you and the family. Glad to be part of the 86. And will definatly be part of the charity rideout. Just let us know mate and we’ll all be out in flying colours for you.

Very sad news, RIP Roy, my thoughts are with his family and friends :frowning:

RIP Roy

R.I.P. Roy

RIP Royi’m glad we all made your wish come true…my thoughts are with Roys family and friends.

ride like the wind up there…

Mike/Kim

i would certainly be part of a fundraising rideout, count me in. i will pay my respects at the funeral too.