Route #409 Leaving The Ace

As Terry’s retired, too old for night riding, under the thumb and also can’t find his rad cap :smiley: I will be doing Route #409 tonight.

Leaving the Ace at 7.30pm SHARP at the bus stop opposite.

Roughly 100 miles. No Learners, No Undertakers, No Mods, Double whites are ok in the dark :pinch: … Will stop for chinese/chip shop and fuel if needed on route. Clear visors are advisable. :cool:

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault, not mine or LB’s.

I think I meet your requirements, … I’m in! :w00t:

I dont meet any requirements but feck it I’m In:D

I wont be on the ride but i’ll keep your seats warm :wink:

Sounds good… If I get there in time I’m in!

:crying: I miss my bike :crying:

up for this, ben96523186429223547:D might be comeing as well if he gets back from cornwall on time,:slight_smile:

ill be at the ace but wont make the rideout as ive gotta sort the dog first.

Is that what you call it nowadays?:w00t:

lol, i say well genuinley i have to sort the dog1 id never call Celso a dog, he is way to cute…:stuck_out_tongue:

In what…cos you didn’t turn up. The boys reckon your Missus has got you under lock and key. :D:D:D

good ride out,thanks mark and ang.i know why rob wasnt ther,he sprained his right hand.think his over doing it :smiley:

[quote]
Trackday Junkie (04/09/2009)

As Terry’s retired, too old for night riding, under the thumb and also can’t find his rad cap :smiley: I will be doing Route #409 tonight.

Leaving the Ace at 7.30pm SHARP at the bus stop opposite.

Roughly 100 miles. No Learners, No Undertakers, No Mods, Double whites are ok in the dark :pinch: … Will stop for chinese/chip shop and fuel if needed on route. Clear visors are advisable. :cool:

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault, not mine or LB’s.
[/quote

where did you learn that one Mark???:):P:hehe::hehe:

We didnt think Rob turned up, and after him telling us to come down on a Friday :rolleyes:

He’s got quite a harem going and to think he let you girls down as well tut tut KS aka RHR :D:P

What can i say. I fecked up… the turn of events on friday ended bloody good on my side:D So sorry trisckie for not making Ace but when the boss says he wants to have a pint with me after work to discuss a few things you cant say no. This just say my pay packet is going to be a bit fatter from now on so all in all a fecking good night.:smiley: So as you can imagine 1 drink turned into a couple and the rest is history.:cool:

Thats alright then, so its cake all round on monday night from you then :stuck_out_tongue:

No probs:D

Cooool and i have that in writing before you edit it :wink:

What you had sex with your boss? :slight_smile: