Road rash from 30mph off

Not nice. Hurts, too. Think about that the next time it’s too hot for a jacket.

is that last pic the top of your head???

You forgot to take your earplugs out !

eh???

@Flatout: no, that’s my shoulder. I was wearing my lid, which saved my life. The scratches on it tell a story.

@Trojan: yeah hehe well sue me i live on a busy road and needed a lie down.

Ha ha … I sleep with them on the odd occasion too mate, esp when I’m on nights and the council etc decide to dig the road up for the umpteenth time !

OUCH sorry about the off mate, thats gonna sting!

What happened?

Never mind the earplugs, whats with the Norwegian flag in the background ?

Eww! Time for an air-mesh jacket mate!

Your having no luck at all dude…

You,ll find me in Liberties Bar in Camden High Street this weekend…come over and I,ll buy ya a beer to cheer ya up a bit !!

@ Da Artist: read all about it here: http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=35&MessageID=89678

@ kao5: my girlfriend’s Norwegian and she insists on staking her claim in our place

@ Barro: sounds like just what I need today, where about on CHS is this bar and when exactly are you gonna be there? I need to have a cold one and commiserate with some people who are no strangers to bike trauma g

Liberties in in the middle of the High Street…right opposite Woolworths and I,ll be in there around 4.30pm today.

Come on over and have a Birthday Pint on me …or maybe a little more than just the one !!

“@ kao5: my girlfriend’s Norwegian and she insists on staking her claim in our place [Smile]”

Aha, guessed it was something like that, I’m a fellow sufferer you see…still, at least you usually get a white xmas when you go off to see the inbreds, sorry, inlaws

dropping like flys i can belive it how many more

feel your pain dude, literally. hope it heals up soon

so was this an on bike with no jacket off then . seen so many people out with just t-shirts and no gloves ect,. my neighbour goes out in shorts sandals and a helmet. cant understand the mentality myself have these people never even just fallen over walking let alone cycling. . i just dont get it. heal up and learn if that was the case .

Sorry to hear of your off - hope you heal up quickly (lots of vitamin c!).

I dropped the fazer a couple of years ago trying to avoid a pedestrian that had run out between 3 lanes of traffic at Warren Street (outside the old capital radio tower, where the road narrows from 3 lanes to 2).

I was going about 20-25mph and this was my roadrash, through armoured cordura leggings:

It’ll be sore for a few days but then should look worse than it feels pretty quickly…

N

Ouch! Was considering taking the leather jacket off, but always too scared, won’t do it!

Owwwwwwwwww mate that looks sore! Beer is defnately needed! Hope you heal soon.