RIP Brian 4 Bikes (Brianatthedock)

Never met him, but from the kind thoughts on here I wish I had.

RIP

I don’t think I ever met him, but clearly very bad news. My condolences to his friends and family.

what? how? why?

RIP Brian :frowning:

Just read this very sad news… RIP Brian

Never knew him I’m afraid but sorry to hera of anyone going before thier time= and he sounded like a great guy too…:frowning:

I have updated the first post with the details for Brian’s Memorial Service plus added the details below for those of you that would like to attend, the family are more than happy for you to do so.

Brian’s Memorial Service will be held on 21st March at 5pm at Hermitage Riverside Memorial Gardens, which is next to The Dock where Brian lived.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Hermitage+Riverside+Memorial+Garden/@51.5038336,-0.0685482,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487603377fedf609:0x3ac4c67f46ed6db8

Thanks for the update PJ.
If I can I’ll try and go.

I’ll be there, straight from work

I would love to be there but I can’t get there in time from Brighton :frowning:

I had known Brian a long time [14 years] well before my days at lb and before I introduced him to lb, he was ill when he joined here but just didn’t show it or want people to know, i only found out part of it when I booked us to go to the ring in Germany he had to tell me a few things just incase, he spent most of the last few years in and out of hospital hence you not seeing him do the morning roll call anymore, Chris saw him in a hospital bed the week before he died and he told her he was going to be discharged we thought he was going home but what he didn’t tell her was he was going to a hospice to die, I am upset but not mad with him as that is the type of person he was never wanted any fuss or people to worry about him. The words from his ward nurses and doctors were a true true gentleman who they will all miss seeing.

R.I.P mate I will always remember the things we have done and seen

Very nice eulogy.

^^ nice words.

Just thought I’d bump this as service is this Friday, will do my best to get there after work.

It’s today people.

If anyone is able to make this please do.

RIP Brian.

Any plans to do a ride out for Brian? for those of us that cannot attend the memorial service, would be nice to say good bye in good old fashioned LB style.

Well volunteered Kaos good man :wink:

I would happily lead PJ, but I think people will get fed up of the country roads and running over dogs their own backyard and doing u-turns every 500 feet :P…true stories btw :smiley:

I think perhaps someone with some experience, and perhaps a sense of direction, might be best placed to lead a ride.

I should be down there this afternoon.

Will not be able to make it, however, will have a moments silence at 5pm and will be thinking about him.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all who knew him