RIP Brian 4 Bikes (Brianatthedock)

Was he ill? Or did he have an accident?

Either way very sad?

RIP !

Very sad news. The first time I met Brian I think was one of the first times he came to the bike meet. Clutching a series of print outs from websites he saw me doting over my 749 and came over to ask me what I knew about them, not a lot to be honest :slight_smile: , and whether he should buy the ones he’d found online.

Pretty soon he was a permanent fixture on a Wednesday night, seemingly always on a different bike! :slight_smile: Lovely fellow and thinking of him and his family.

Real shame, lovely guy. I think the first time I met him at BM, he offered me the keys to his lovely ZX10 to take it for a spin!

to those who didn’t know him, this was his awesome collection of bikes:
Yamaha MT01 with full Akro titanium system. I remember him saying that the price of the exhaust was equal to what he paid for the whole bike!

Kawazaki 2002 ZX10

2002 GSXR 750. not sure if he still had this?

2003 Fazer 1000

2004 RSV Nera. 105 of 200 made. I think everything on this was carbon.

Attachments

brian.jpg

Very sad news…A lovely guy, he’ll be missed

Terrible news R.I.P.

sad news indeed, RIP.

Sad news.

Brian’s trick MT01 stole the show at BM’s a few years back. Quietly spoken, he was someone who clearly knew his bikes. Top guy and I know he has helped others on here in different circumstances. Very sad to hear that he has gone. RIP

Didn’t know him but feel sad anyway… condolences to his family and friends.

Brian was a very very nice man,on my phone he changed from Brian 4 bikes to Brian 5 bikes when his collection increased. We had a good few chats down at BM,even after his op a few years ago he still turned up,told him off for riding down in his jogging bottoms!!!

He was a generous man too,when my ZX10 was a bit sick he let me have the use of his 2006 one until mine was on the road again. Very sad day but happy to have had the opportunity to have known Brian for the time that I did.

Really sad news, I met Brian a few times & it was always a pleasure to do so, RIP mate…

Yeah, sounds like he was a good’un. Rest in peace…

RIP X

RIP Brian

Very sorry to read this very sad news.

I never met him, but he sounds like he was a lovely bloke. RIP x

Im sure i met him at bmm and high beach before, anyone got a pic of him?

Just thought ide share a few photos

R I P

One of the really nice people who remain very quietly background friends for me, but someone who always had time to help or chat :slight_smile: RIP Brian, sadly missed, thoughts with the family.