For reasons that will become clear it’ll be an early morning thing for some clear roads. With sunrise at 6am now I can get out and whiz about nice and early but this time I need some help. I need to London GP route !
Here’s one attached…
• Start Finish is in the Mall. Kick off ½ Mile Straight before corner 1 into Constitution Hill.
• Bottom of Constitution Hill turns left into Duke Of Wellington Place hitting the A302
• Next Left following the A302 almost ½ Mile flat out into Grovsner Gardens Mews East before going Flat out into Victoria Street for another ½ mile
• Hard right into Mill Bank following the river before a hard left into Horse Ferry Road and over Bridge 1 ( Lambeth Bridge )
• Bottom of Lambeth bridge round Lambeth roundabout into Lambeth Palace Road before taking the left onto Westminster bridge ( London Eye on the right )
• Bottom of Westminster Bridge hard right into Whitehall passing Derby Gate, King Charles Street, Downing Street and the Horse Guards before Hitting Trafalgar Square.
• Left round Trafalgar Square under the arch and into The Mall. Start ./ Finishes & Pit Lane
1 Lap = 4.5 Miles.
Corners = 18
So here’s what I need…
1 x Plucky Guy with route programmable GPS
1 x Chequed Flag
Possible date and time for the video run : 05:00 / Saturday 22nd !
This IS NOT A RACE, but purely a video shooting idea !