Rider Support

Previously got a very reasonable offer for the damage to my bike caused by little old lady pulling out on me.    Now I’ve just accepted an offer for the injuries, damage to my kit etc.  All in line with expectations and with minimal hassle for me.   

If you are knocked off and it wasn’t your fault - I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them.

BL

That should be a Praise, obviously.  

WTG blue

Good news Nick - new trousers out on Sunday??

Yep, DJ Magic saw them (plus shiny boots) on Saturday. He was suitably impressed.

I’m currently swapping from this firm to another as I have found my case handler absolutely appalling. The people I’ve told about my experience have all been shocked by the way it was handled, especially those in the business

I'm currently swapping from this firm to another as I have found my case handler absolutely appalling. The people I've told about my experience have all been shocked by the way it was handled, especially those in the business Slan

Ruth, you’re taking your claim away from RSS?  They’ve been good with me previously.  What where the problems you’ve had with them, and who were you dealing with?  I think it was me that suggested you used RSS in the first place, so I’m very interested in what has gone wrong.