Rideout - evening Brighton run Thursday 6th August

I can do more than 110 miles in my tank

5 Likes

Please don’t bring that. We’d be too afraid of passing you.

man and i just ordered some new tyres for it!

Tracks, you should have ordered tracks. :man_facepalming:

Any clues as to the route? Last time I checked Brighton was closer.

If you’re bringing that, I’ll bring my KTM and it’ll be a way different route :joy:

2 Likes

Love the banter on this thread. I’ll still be in the Lake District in Thursday otherwise I’d be very seriously considering…
Wolfies in Hove is good but I believe it’s still cash only, no cards or phones.

1 Like

I’m in, anyone who catches me breaking the speed limit wins a penguin bar ( Ts and Cs apply)

1 Like

Im still undecided re KTM vs Honda :wink: :grimacing:

Seriously considering joining in. Was supposed to be away but my work project isn’t finished and I can’t leave it, might be done by Weds/Thurs.

Anyone else from North London going?

I’d say the KTM is slightly better suited, only a little bit of dual carriageway on the way down.

1 Like

Pan’s attempt to be cannonised was met with confusion by the Holy Synod…

@HBG how north London are you talking? I work in N1 and meeting @kylejs near elephant and castle.

All assuming my new brake pedal arrives and fitted in time.

Finchley, at that time of day I probably wouldn’t go through town. Still very much unsure I can make it, but hoping I can!

I’m either going from work in Wembley after 2 ish (for a pre ride ride) or from St Albans around the m25

If I can make it I’ll be heading down from Hemel

Should have checked, no way I can get there in time. It’s 2 hours for me to the start point in the first place.

I’m passing on this one too, my quickest route to Rykas is 100 miles.

1 Like

Ruddy bikes not charging again, I’m downgrading myself to a hopefully maybe coming

1 Like

First service done on the KTM. Looking forward to it! :sunglasses:

@Boris, quick, new battery.