Ride out to west somewhere?

yea bring your trunks alice…you can all have a swim…its gonna be gorgeous…

So are we meeting at the Ace or Box hill at 10.30? if i can make it;):smiley:

Right, i really wanna come out and play but am in Herne bay - middle of nowhere near nowhere!! Which would b quicker to get to (Im guessing box hill) and how long would it take? Not sure if its gonna be realistic to get out to this…:crying:

Multimap says approx 76 miles to Box Hill or the Ace from Herne Bay :blink:

Best get an early night :wink:

Are we meeting at the Ace or Box Hill? I’d prefer the Ace as whenever I go to box hill I always go past it and have to go round the next roundabout and come back and then I overshoot again and the process starts over.

Well PPG was looking good when i saw her on the track today :wink:

I’m in, see you at Box at 10:30 :slight_smile:

Arse - plans have been changed by circumstances beyond my control and will be mostly building a shed tomorrow :crazy: Dont ask how that happened, still trying to work it out considering I dont even have a garden to put a shed in, or in fact a house to live - mmmmmm, perhaps I could move into the shed :hehe:

No that’s Ace at 10.30, Box about 11.15

Ok

Hey not feeling too bad so if I can get Clare a pillion ride, I will join you guys.

Just seen this i will see you all at the Ace then :smiley: , Killer just sent you a PM

See you guys in a little while :slight_smile:

Hope you guys have a great day. Was being over-optimistic earlier - didnt go to be till 6am so too tired to join you.

hey great to see you all boys and girls…next time bring your trunks…you have cheered me up no end…next time we should meet up at my farm and have a play with some of my big boys toys…I still cant drive some of them as my arm just isnt strong enough…but hey thanks it really does cheer me up to see you guys…and my door is always open for any biker out this way…

Good to see you again Paul, looking good on the recovery, the only shame being that on full recovery you have less excuses for the ‘intricate’ dance moves you showed helen :wink:

Fantastic rideout Eric, always good to have a Killer #1 Tour :slight_smile: great roads and good company.

What a legendary day. Sun drenched roads, performing dogs, great banter and an unfortunate squirrel…

Good rideout, blew the cobwebs out (literally!). Good to see ya 2strokes, nice arm action :w00t:
Thanks Eric and all, great way to spend a sunny afternoon, although I’m afraid not even my filtering technique could get me through the M3 jam.

Great day out thanks Killer & Elad, good to meet new bunch… 2strokes your recovery is fantastic - onwards & upwards! I reckon you’ll have a hard time forgetting that dance move :smiley:

7wheel - waited for you on the M3 but traffic not conducive to filtering on a trike, I guess… did wait further on too, so sorry I missed you :slight_smile:

To the squirrel killer - what can I say other than good shot mate:D

Q

Thanks for making this one worthwhile - plan was to take some people over to 2 stoke’s place, and show some LB support for a great guy!

Paul, fantastic place,seriously wanted to jump in the pool, was very warm - deffo do the visit to the farm.

Barney is a totally cool hound - loved the “bang” trick!

Really impressed with your progress - you make me very humble. Loved the dance move too!

Cheers to 7 wheels for your awesome machine - and making me grin like a cheshire cat when you slightly overshot the mini roundabout.

Good to meet Joby, and Charms - nice bike work fella’s!

E, as always fun - but don’t go overtaking me when Police are coming the other way:P

Q, always a pleasure!

Thanks alot to you all.

guys you really cannot understand just how you cheer me up…thanks a million…

go careful ian, ask b for help he really knows his stuff…

Sorry for for being Naughty Helen, its just my love of women I am afraid…

And 7wheels…I have to say i am truly enjoying getting my arm back working, hard work but bloody hell it is fun…

Eric you know i think you are a gentleman and a true pal…a real LB’er…thanks a million…again…and yes bring the trunks next time…its always heated and ite even better to swim when its snowing…