Return of the LB Photo Galleries!

After far too much time offline, the famous LB photo galleries are now back online! We’ve developed a new website to bring back the complete archive of photos we’ve taken over the years and to enable us to bring new, super high-resolution galleries to the community.

Long-time members will know that LB has a very rich history of publishing our own photo galleries, going back 17 years, capturing everything from our own rideouts, to events we’ve hosted and attended, and of course the hundreds of galleries we’ve published as accredited professional photographers for various racing series, such as MotoGP, WSB, BSB, MX, etc (we’re still official suppliers of photography to the British Superbikes race series, thanks to the hard work of the fantastically dedicated and talented of Aaron Scott).

Get involved

You can leave comments on galleries and photos as before. You can sign-in to the site using your LB details (SSO for the techies).

Development

The site is in constant development, with new features being added all the time. But for now, please feel free to reminisce and go back through the archive. There’s some real gems in there :slight_smile:

Photo Migration

The eagle-eyed amongst us may also notice that there’s a gap of a number of years where we didn’t publish any racing photo galleries on the LB site, but we did publish them on another, racing dedicated website that we’re in the process of migrating the photos from, to our new Photos site. We’ll then close that other site down and redirect it to the new site.

Open-source

For those that are interested in such things, the source-code for the site is open for contributions: Calling all devs: View our source code - Off-topic / Announcements - londonbikers.com

Getting there…

Link to the new Photos site can be found in the top-right of the site:
link2

3 Likes

Jesus. In 2008 we were a sizeable army on the road.

2 Likes

And looked so young as well.

1 Like

Jesus I just found a photo of me from 2011, I was a sizeable army just in myself. A takeaway army…

London Bikers has the opposite of the middle aged spread. As we get older we get skinnier.

1 Like

Love it!! some quality pics in there! especially the race ones.

man loved that Hornet :smiley:

Some serious blasts from the past in them bike meet photos

many young faces!! :astonished:

1 Like