Result!

yeah, that would be good.

Well done anyway - thanks for letting us know! Brilliant!

Top Job… Great result.

Great job mate! I’m proud of you boys! Well done

Hoorah,

May they meet a really big frustrated Biker in Prison.

now back to the station for tea and medals!!! haha! nice one

once they are dealt with and it’s been through the system i’ll let you know…

nice!!!

but the couts will let them off no doubt

SHAMELESS PLUG!!!

loved it!

Brilliant news !! Im so glad, thats the first thing i had fitted when i bought my bike cos the wind only has to blow on the bike and i get a call on the moby asking if bikes a ok? Gives me extra peace of mind and i think worth the money and subscription.

Glad for the guys/girls, that got their bikes back. Bet the ones fitted with no tracker didnt think they would see them again? And yeh, i agree that the people that nicked them gets slap on wrist…a holes !!!

NICE.

Good work fella.

Lovely Jubbley !!

Nice one, these guy may get off light but then they may not, mobile phone and automotive theft can supply scum with more time inside than rape if were to belive what we read these days, i’m hoping they get locked up and then raped lol

Nice one Porky

Great stuff Porky and mates

Just one question, would it be better for the next time you find one of these guys to follow them to where they are going? From what I know it’s the bottom of the line the people that transport the bikes and it would be good to take out a couple of the top people.

But I’m over the moon for the people who are getting their bikes back and hope tip my hat to Porky and his mates for such a good result

That was a call we had to make…we did think of letting them run for a bit but when you have them in your sights it’s a judgement call…we were not far from the borders of Wilts and we you go out of your area you cannot be assured the support from another force will be there…

we experience that all the time with the Met…

judgement call and a decision to strike was made…

Subsequents house searches can turn up some great and interesting results…

How exiting!!! great job eh? You do it for more than ‘be your job’. You are getting the guys that destroy our dreams out of the street. Shame it’s not in my country where we could brake some of their bones… lol

Porkscratching… Well done there fella… It’s such a satisfying feeling hearing about these sh1ts getting caught in the act… Can’t wait to hear what happens to them…

( Montgomery Burns voice )

Excellent!!

(admin - here you go )

Attachments

burns.jpg