Remembrance Day Ride

I’m guessing the traditional event won’t be happening this year :frowning:

Maybe a belated one?

I’d be in and hopefully finally get the bike back on the road once it stops raining…

I’ve missed the usual jetstream rideouts this year, feels like I have hardly been out on the bike.

If I was a gambling man I’d wager some malicious miscreant has hacked the Jetstream browser favourites swapping B’s for H’s and erasing S’s. The Jetstreams may now be living Life on Mars in an alternate universe. If that wasn’t enough there was a rumour going around the pages had been torn from their proper old school paper road map and the cover reused to disguise and revitalise an old book of country walks.

links

http://londonhiker.com/

Saw three mature and very cool bikers dressed to the nines on Harley’s and with Help for Heros flags go by.

Good on you guys :sunglasses:

Red tops per chance?

Today is the Ride of Respect, big poppy day on the M25. Their objective is to create the worlds largest poppy by having a continuous circle of red topped motorcyclists cruising around the M25 at 50 mph, probably causing a little inconvenience to anyone on a mission to get somewhere.

Goodly cause all the same. I was tempted but their 50 mph cruising limit put me off, more sensible would have been 60 mph to keep from holding up and being over taken by the HGVs.

I did that a couple of years ago.

Hope you had a good one, well guessed NT we stopped for a full four minutes waiting for the bongs on an i-phone in the woods, on a twelve mile walk.

We really miss you guys.

Hope you had a good one, well guessed NT we stopped for a full four minutes waiting for the bongs on an i-phone in the woods, on a twelve mile walk.
Jetstream
4 minutes! That'll be 1 minutes silence and 3 to boil an egg?

Hope your mending well tobe :wink: