Red Suzuki GSF600 Bandit

R reg Suzuki bandit 600cc for sale. The bike has has been well maintained as this bike was my everyday bike so had to be reliable. I have used this bike to commute to work on as well as enjoyable trips around Europe. The bike has been serviced every 4,000 miles with quality semi synthetic oil and filter.

The bike has also had a gold x ring Afam chain and sprockets fitted.

The bike has 12 months MOT and tax till april.

I’ve owned this bike for over three years but am off the road for a while so have decided to sell the bike instead of leave it in the garage.

The bike has had many quality modifications to improve the bike. Firstly when I bought the bike I had the carbs rebuilt and had them ultrasonically cleaned. The fuel tank was lined with a POR15 fuel tank lining kit.

The front calipers were rebuilt with new suzuki seals and the brake lines replaced with HEL braided lines with stainless steel ends and black covers. The rear caliper was replaced with a rebuilt hyabusa rear caliper (gold colour) and the pad pins were replaced with stainless steel pins. The pads were replaced with nissin OE pads which I believe are the best pads for longevity, feel and stopping power

The forks had the oil replaced with oil mixed to 12w and the preload caps were added so there is preload adjustment on the forks. The rear shock has been replaced less than 2000 miles ago with a new later Bandit rear shock. This shock has more adjust ability that the original shock as well as being longer so raises the rear and improves the handling.

The bike has also had a rear hugger added to keep the rear clean shock clean as the bike was used in all weathers and this in my opinion is one of the better protection mods.

The tyres are Pirelli Diablos and run 120 front tyre and 160 rear tyre which in my opinion are the best sizes for the early bandit and the pirelli bike tyres are really good for all weather grip and handling. The bike was used all year round and all weathers. The exhaust is the original can, i never really liked cans racing cans on a road bike, but have a micron race exhaust available with the bike.

All this for £1250 ono

If you are interested and want more information feel free to give me a call on 07914 124721 and the bike is based in South East London