Red Dwarf

Well if you haven’t heard Red Dwarf is back for another series. :smiley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Red_Dwarf_episodes#Series_X_.282012.29

Just hope is not a continuation of the travesty the Dave previously put out. If so I might have to go on a killing spree.

Let’s hope not. We met Danny at the Ace Cafe Brighton run last year and was one of the nicest blokes you could meet.

smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast :slight_smile:

Robert Llewellyn is quite active on Google+, I remember he’s posted some photo’s from the set and such in the past.

Step up to red alert!

Are you sure, it does mean changing the bulb.

They look shocked they’ve all aged so much! :slight_smile:

Sometimes it’s best to leave things alone, the ending of the last episode of Only fools and horses with them walking off into the sunset having become rich was a fitting ending, shame they made some more as it spoiled it.

The same with Red Dwarf, comic masterpiece spoiled by the one off they did a few years back.

Bob

I totally agree regarding Only Fools and Horses. I’m not the biggest fan, but it was a good ending. When they brought it back it was like they were flogging a dead horse.

I think Red Dwarf was better when they had no budget because they had to rely on a good script rather than visuals.

“From the people who brought you beer flavoured milkshakes…”

Red Dwarf was best when both Grant and Naylor were writing. Didn’t one of them then split?

Series 3 and 4 where some of the best comedy TV you’ll ever see :slight_smile:

Rob Grant left after series 6 citing “musical differences”.