Reasons of why shoes are famous

Reasons of why shoes are famous

These shoes probably not only have a single beautiful outline unfortunately with large quality and inexpensive cost. Unquestionably, the Hyper Dunk shoe is well-known for its light weight, which must be not more when compared to what twelve ounces. So these different kinds of shoes from have their own special facts for well known in the world.

WTF?

Cabbage radiator, swift engine catering.

I think the sign language guy from Nelson Mandela’s memorial service has joined LB

Where can I get these light weight hyper dunks? I’ve always wanted some that have their own special facts :hehe:

3 visits, one post. Spam.
Few times a week similar shoes spam on FB page, permanent ban for “B” class solving the issue.

R

same person who does those Nigerian scam emails

I love famous shoes with single beautiful outline’s, where can I buy some? Suppose I have to send you my bonk account details?

I need a bonk account.

I you say it with a nigerian accent it will make sense, it wasn’t a spelling mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

LOOOL!! :laugh:

Oh dear

So where is the f*cking link? - these shoes tick every box for me - I appreciate a shoe with a single beautiful outline, I value large quality and inexpensive cost, and I want to see the list of special facts!

Sh1T, they actually exists :w00t:

WOW…Rubber shoes…sweet! They’ll look great when I’m wearing my gimp mask and hot pants :wink:

I asked my wife for a bonk account, she hit me with her special shoes