Real Winter Gloves?

nice tree

What about the McDonaldā€™s cup? :smirk:

No judgement for being partial to a toffee latte

So after much searching and finding reviews from other V-Strom owners giving good reviews Iā€™ve ordered these.

Will work around the guards and has a hole for the mirrors so I donā€™t have to cut away bits to get it to fit.

Let us know how you get on and if the difference is as big as weā€™ve claimed.

I donā€™t see how we could have oversold them

Thereā€™s nothing like a warm muff on a cold winterā€™s morning.

(Sorry, Iā€™ll stop now)

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more

I canā€™t believe the original question was ā€˜real glovesā€™ and the answer was muffs. Next thing you know people will be saying mittens are gloves.

Reminds me of the days on here when there were debates about whether or not scooters were bikes.
:rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s similar to asking: Which drill can I use to get screws into sleepers to connect them together?
The answer is an impact driver
(true story)

Sometimes the best answer is that the question is the wrong oneā€¦ :slight_smile:

Sometimes you just need to read between the lines, the real question was

1 Like

I succumbed and bought one of those ā€˜delivery ridersā€™ leg-protectors for my scooter. https://www.urbanrider.co.uk were selling one (not for my scooter) reduced to Ā£16, at that price I thought it was worth a punt. With a modest amount of butchery Iā€™ve got it to fit. Result.

Anyone looking a similar cover, Iā€™m mighty impressed with the design, fit and built quality of Tucano Urbano covers. Even at the full price - typically around Ā£115 - I can see the value in this product.