Random Ride Pics

Thread for quick ride photos, for when you don’t have enough time or words to for a full post.

I’ll start. @Panagiotis and I went for a post-work blast this evening to Boxhill, some lanes and then Newlands Corner, where there were some nice bikes/people and untold undercover and marked Police cars.

7 Likes

This morning, fully loaded and ready to head home from Cornwall.

3 Likes

Had a bimble the other day, including a stop off at the Dunstable Downs

4 Likes

The newish head f*ck Triumph looking deceptively lovely in the Henley sunshine.

5 Likes

If we must, this was last Saturday. Boat for scale.

Wish I was out today, but have to wait for a (late) plumber.

3 Likes

Love the comfy seat :laughing:

Sheep skin, 'tis very comfy, cool in the summer, warm over the winter (especially with the heated seat on underneath) and no sore arse :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Big Red S + assorted homies, a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

I so misread that! thought is sale Boat for sale!!!

Day trip around Canterbury (because I couldn’t get accommodation at the Isle of Wight booo!)

Edit: That was effing freezing after 3pm!! Did not prep for that temp brrrr now to thaw out my nutz

4 Likes

Great breakfast!

1 Like

Nice. Not much worse than being cold on a bike though!

4 Likes

One of two places I cannot pass without stopping, the other is Alexandra Park in Bath.

3 Likes

We got out on the bikes today for a tour of the Surrey Hills. Found some cracking lanes. Oh and the mother of all butter milk fried chicken burgers. Nom!

@pricetta let me have a go on her GS as well to remind me what they were like. Comfy.

3 Likes

nice! hope you got back before the wind hit!

We did! Just :slight_smile:

Terrible shot of @Jay but as usual he would stop talking. And I wanted to be eating :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@Jay where was that? I am in desperate need of new routes and destinations, I have probably done everything within 100miles of Reading in every direction. I have already added Alexandra Park to the list…thanks for that @Michael.

Not that I found and bookmarked the website on sight of that burger…

A bit of sleuthing and combining the name with the info it’s in Surrey hills leads to:

https://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/parrot/

Lovely roads around there especially if on a SM. Although disappointed on a GS and an SM no photos in mud

2 Likes