R6 2000 for sale

Hi guys, long time no see.

I’m selling my Blue R6 as I have now got the CBR600rr finally and cant justify having both bikes.

The R6 has almost 26k on it and is still running strong.

Some of you know I had a little bit of trouble with this bike and did a lot to rectify it from a carb strip and balance with matt at the OMC, 2 sets of new plugs in 4 months, new coil packs, etc, all of which was not required as the problem was the after market fuel pump was the wrong pressure so it kept flooding the engine the whole time.

So with the issues fixed I now feel comfortable in passing this bike on to a new owner.

The bike itself has a few nicks and scuffs, however its almost 13 years old now so should be expected, however the bike is mechanically sound and runs perfect even on the recent cold Surrey mornings.

Everything is standard except the Remus can

11 months MOT and a few months tax left
Michelin PR3’s were put on about 500 miles ago
new chain and sprockets in march, about 2500 miles ago
carb setup and balance at the OMC in April
etc etc etc

I’m asking for £1700 ONO.

drop me a PM, or if you have my number, gimme a call.

Cheers guys and ill try to come out and play soon :slight_smile:

The picture kind of kills any ‘never seen rain’ bullshit you might have wanted to use… :slight_smile: I’d be seriously tempted if I had any money. Always wanted one of these, especially the blue ones. They go faster.

haha, I had no intentions of using that crap, besides whats the point in lying?

Its a 13 year old bike in Britain if your not riding in the rain then your wasting your time lol, besides as long as you keep up with bike maintainence rain cant harm the bike lol

SOLD