Question regarding selling the bike

I know it’s the wrong time of month to sell the bike , but I’m looking for a quick sale , now my dealer said they would take the bike off me but I’d have to wait for them to sell it before giving me the money while using public transport… and then they make profit once it’s sold , hmm don’t think i’ll be going with that option , but do other dealers offer a quick transaction no waiting around compared to my dealer ?

Price it right and it shouldn’t be a problem. The dealer could have it sticking around for months…

They can’t lose if they sucker you into that deal. Ask them if they’re dealers are an agency…they sound like a hybrid. If they want to be an agency they can advertise the bike while you ride it and take their commision. If they’re a dealer they can pay you out and show prospective buyers a second hand bike.Simple!!

BM

They can’t lose if they sucker you into that deal. Ask them if they’re dealers are an agency…they sound like a hybrid. If they want to be an agency they can advertise the bike while you ride it and take their commision. If they’re a dealer they can pay you out and show prospective buyers a second hand bike.Simple!!

I will never ever use a dealer to sell my bike or trade it in…they give you nothing for it you could easily lose a £1000, shove it onto eBay and of course London Bikers.

BM