Pyrenees

You bet right places wrong roads… though it gives you an idea…:smiley:

Yep, you probably gave Chris a heart attack posting that:w00t:, good trip if you want to spend it on motorways though, yes i’m still laughing:laugh::laugh:… I should have gone along with that and seen what posts we get in regards to it:cool:

To be honest, you can crack down there in two days and spend a couple of nights 1/3 across, a couple of nights 2/3 across, a night by the med and then home.

Rob, when it comes to organising stuff, you CANNOT be beat! :slight_smile:

You`re right Rob is the king of route planning on all of LB.

Yep, that was exactly draught 1…but got this really good book, motorbike tours of Europe that’s got me totally hooked, so basically what we’ve ended up with is a 12 day tour scaled down to 9 days, that was the challenge when planning this.

Now, now…I just like to dot the i’s and cross the t’s that’s all:)

Ian, can you gat yourself that package you gave me and i’ll pay you for it… i’ve scribbled and got coffee stains all over yours, to be honest just dont want to give it back:D

This thread will close on Saturday 30th July:cool:

Space for 2 more riders

Just a quick warning - we haven’t been in too much Pyrenean territory but today rode from Carcassone through Andorra via Aix les Thermes. On the French side the police have a helicopter over the road. Watch out chaps :wink:

As i haven’t got round to sorting hotels out yet, this thread will run until the weekend;):smiley:

So far :

Nick (Bluelagos)

Martin (Pimlicopilot)

Robert (Rioting Rob)

Ian (Ian J)

Space for 2 more

:smiley:

So Rob, what time Ferry should we book?

Think you need to up your game :wink:

Does it matter as you will jump the queue :stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest guys, thought it wise to see you both back safe and sound before i continue spending your money:D

Lets face it, your not that great on your machines now are you:w00t::smiley:

??? :unsure:

for all those who cannot make it … shall we have a bank holiday to France? no extra days off -

out the 26th night/27th early morning ; in the 29th late

“Bricking it” is a possible - will be meeting for a beer tomorrow and twisting his arm to try and make up a foursome.

Any others, better let Rob know by the this weekend as he’s booking hotels imminently.

BL

Can I come to Bulgaria? I’ll take out Pillion insurance before we go so I can bring a wife back.

Poland and Krakow apparently has the prettiest girls in Europe (according to my bro anyway) - but I still recall my jaw dropping in Genoa at the beauty of the locals.

Wonder if the Pyrenees might have some pretty goat herders?