Project ... RatAtatRat

Well … as some of you know … I had a rush of blood to the head as Kredit Krunch has stalled badly due to the headstock being cracked .And sourcing a frame or cutting and shutting or whatever solution has not yet been decided … Soo I went and bought this … :crazy: :sick:

I know I know what a orrible bit of **** , with some issues … ran like crap , umm headlight kept popping the fuse and the forks leaked lots of oil . So the forks went of to the chromer and it sat on blocks for 7 weeks .

So while they were away I ferked around a bit , plugs , service ,carb twiddlins , threw some matt black at it and came out with this …

Better , I can see something there now … But still to many shiny bits and pillion room , and a no headlight . So anyways I direct fed the headlight and took it for an MOT . It passed . So now I can really start hacking it up :smiley:

First things first though , headlight . Well that has taken removal of old fusebox…

and rewired in a new fuse box .

Phew that was nearly enough for one day … but then I got out my weapons … And hacked …As we can see exhaust are umm … shorter and have given the bike its new name … and pillion provisions are gone .

Now we are getting somewhere . What we want is a bike that throws a plume of whatever is on the road all over me :smiley:

I am off work tommorow , so tommorow will be welding day and more matt black … we might get this one done in under 24 hours total build time :w00t:

Hope we dont find any frame cracks lol

you’ve taken the flame from my spray painting thread… :angry: :laugh::smiley:

My painting will be somewhat rougher , barbeque paint and heat resistant brush on :smiley:

I like where this is going…:hehe:

Not even NumNum knows where this is going! :smiley:

Planning is for wimps :smiley:

:laugh::stuck_out_tongue:

I really like this already!

Looking really good - very impressive, why not go the whole hog and weld on a hardtail end? :smiley:

Looks good, i see you got the bush out of the headlight after you bought it too. Good move, it looked like you had been hedgehunting :smiley:

Well I got stuck in this morning :biggrin;

Now …we may need a samller numberplate or left handers might get a bit scrapy . … maybe :biggthumpup;

Bloody hell, you have got stuck in old chap.
I was going to drift round today to offer vague words of support, but you look like you’re almost done :smiley:

it took jaime a whole weekend to paint a little grabrail and a morning for you to paint the whole bike??? :smiley:

Good work! Now you just need to take it for a test ride past Daws’s place and see if his neighbours are in :smiley:

BBQ paint dries quickly! :hehe: and I’m still not done on the rail either. :w00t:

Yeah but we are trying to acheive different things . He want a glossy showroom finish , I want it too look like a chimminey sweep has emptied his sack over it :w00t:

Just some wires to tuck away for the indicators so they can be plugged in for an mot … and its done for now . Bit wet an orrible for a ride ,as it is gonna give me wet back in the rain :hehe:… Ooo and find something to plug the ends of the chopped rail with .

hey … i almost like that…and i’m bikeless at the moment… i wont feel ashamed to be seen on one of those :smiley:

Well it’s brightened up significantly… If you fancy a test run let me know, I’ve got exhaust gaskets in and everything…:smiley:

Been out and got my haircut . I was thinking of taking it for a run up to newbie night at the ace if your around for that ?