Progressing beyond a CBT

Oh yeah, that too.
I defiantly didnt do that though, im good.

Incidentally, those innova 125s wheelie really easily, and were lots of fun in the snow

Who wants cold food. The quicker they get there the warmer the food will be and more chance of a tip especially with regular customers

The bags the food goes in are actually amazing. They sit on a charger in the shop, which heats a coil in the base of the bag, they are meant to keep it very hot for 45minutes (we hard a target time of to the door in 22). If you took the pizzas out of the bag and put you hand underneath it too hot to hold, even after a long delivery on a cold day.

1 Like

I still remember the papajohn rider who came to my flat, with a. Papajohn stickered helmet that had been welded togetherā€¦ Made my skin crawl!

We had a driver leave their helmet under the hot lamps and melt it a bit, still used it.

Many didnt do up helmets either for some reason

At pizza I refused to ride a bike because the breaks seemed off to me (pre-ride inspection), but the manager still tried to get me to sign the daily waiver for the bike, I refused as to me the brakes seemed dodgy. I kid you not he then tried to convince me the paper was worthless and if I had an accident Iā€™d be ok.

Promptly left them when it was clear profit was more important than my or anyone else safety.

2 Likes

My eldest had the same delivering pizza on 125 with poor brakes, I ended up paying him what he was earning to not ride the death traps.

1 Like

I raised issues with the bikes and refused to ride the bad ones, but unfortunately couldnā€™t persuade the other riders to do the same

TBH whilst theyā€™re good at lane discipline, their indicating sucks. In the middle lane, left indicator on, move to the left lane (left blinker still on), overtake & move back to middle lane, then only cancel their indicator. Means that when filtering I have NO idea what theyā€™re actually doing, and usually give masses of space so that Iā€™m not hit.

Disclaimer - also applies to Belgium drivers!

1 Like

What are indicators?

1 Like

Lane discipline in France, have things calmed down on the Periph?