Praise westfield shepherds bush.

Had to do some shopping so popped to westfield on the bike. Where i was greeted with many lockers to keep your kit in and free strong chains for your bike which lock into the locker. All this for free so well done westfield :+1:

Last time I used Westfield at Stratford this wasn’t the case, hopefully that will change :+1:t2:

This must be new. I still hate Westfield but mainly because I hate shopping.

Im certainley not a fan of shopping but using the bike makes it bearable.

I was the design manager for fitout when Westfield was built

what do you want a medal or something? :smiley:

Now I am persuaded to go shopping there . Thanks for sharing

Hmmm, i’ll be working next door from next week - might be an option if I can’t blag a spot to park on site straight away.

I was the design manager for fitout when Westfield was built
Tenant control too? I've done that in a previous life, many moons ago.
Where i was greeted with many lockers to keep your kit in and free strong chains for your bike which lock into the locker.
Maybe this is new but I don't remember seeing it. Is it near the designated motorbike bays? I see no mention of it on their web site.

Its part of the designated motorcycle parking.

There very new i beleive but this is a website to the units.
http://www.motoparking.co.uk

Did you design this in?

I know the guy that runs Motoparking and they are putting them in Stratford soon, They also have them at Broomfield hospital in Chelmsford which I believe most of the staff use, best bit is they are right at the main pedestrian entrance and not tucked away in the hospital .

Continued; hospital multistorey car park

This is a great idea.

Agreed on this one.  Free parking, a nice chain and a locker.  Probably the best place I know to leave my bike.

Unlike Stratford where you have a shed.

[quote] I was the design manager for fitout when Westfield was built --- Wise [/quote]

Did you design this in?

yourebarred
nope back in 2006 when I started therethey considered motorbikes a hindrance then I used the main contractors carpark then

I did go back there a few years back to see if I wanted to work there for Phase two & when I used the carpark they didn’t have anything only a rail to chain the bikes against

Its part of the designated motorcycle parking.
Cool, thanks.

I hate shopping centres, but this has just given me a reason to use this one before any others.

thats great to hear. 

Makes a change from "MOTORCYCLES are NOT allowed to use the car park.