Praise - Squire Padlock

Purchased a used Almax Chain and Squire padlock a few years ago from another forum member and all has been fine.  

Earlier in the year, the padlock was a bit iffy and I email Squire.  They sent me a fact sheet to do a few bits which I did.  All was good for about 8 months and last week, the barrel went off on a tiswas.  I email them again and they advise to send it in.  RMA number and note to ask them to provide a 2nd key and advise of the cost.  

Received the padlock with a completely refurbished barrel and 2 spare keys… (free of charge) now thats good customer service.

+1 for Squire a proper company to be dealing with unlike the all hype Almax outfit.

+1 for Squire a proper company to be dealing with unlike the all hype Almax outfit.
National Treasure
Wait for AceMan to come along :-)

good to know my lock started playing up so looking at a possible second one will certainly look at them favorably now

Bizarre timing. Just received a replacement lock from Squire. It had lasted five years which I wasn’t that chuffed with. No questions or quibbles.

Had a padlock replaced by Squire a while ago too. Had one seize up, couldn’t unlock, Squire were super helpful on advice to free it. In end, as directed, used pliers on key to turn it and free it. But as this potentially compromised the lock, Squire replaced and turned round a new padlock in couple of days, no quibble. Definitely a good company.