PRAISE - SOUTHERN CROSS MOTORCYCLES - KILBURN!!

SO i have had a few bits of work done by these guys recently including the brake lines fitted, and the crash bungs drilled and fitted to my fireblade and then a massive service, fixing a weeping fork seal, and crashbungs to the recently aquired track bike.

All the work has been done to an excellent standard, there communication has been fantastic, they have kept me up to date and if anything extra was needed or something was delayed they called me immediatley.

Service like this is rare these days and i think it needs a big shout out. If you live in north london and you need something doing to your bike then def pop in and see these guys, also they have a shop which sells Suzukis and i noticed they had a couple of massive discounts on a few bikes so well worth poping by if u are after a new bike!

They are based in kilburn, only 5 mins from the ace, right opposite kilburn station.

Quality work!

Yeah, they’re a good bunch of guys and use them pretty much every time I’m in London. Can’t beat them. When I want to pay decent money to get my bikes serviced, I know that it’s money well spent when I take it there. They’re also dead helpful in giving advice and recommendations - They sent me to HM Racing down in Orpington to get my suspension looked at. All these little shops who cut their teeth in racing WILL know what to do with your bike and would much rather send my bikes there than to dealers. They’re very nifty with aprilias too!

Do they stick to or prefer certain brands of bikes? (out of curiosity) or will they look at anything?

Went there to buy some oil there today, and the chap was very helpful! =)

They used to be Aprilla dealers and are now with Suzuki but they work on all bikes from what I have seen in the workshop…including pushbikes for the local kids :hehe: