PRAISE Mobile Machanic-OPTIFLOW

I’ve used Adam a few times now and as well as being very friendly and chatty guy, his work is top notch.

http://www.optiflowuk.com/

Will come to your home or work place to service (or what ever) your bike, you can watch and gain some tips along the way. Top Bloke.

You can also start your own forum on your bike to keep track on what you’ve had done to it, good for when you come to resell it.

I’ve used Optiflow twice, and would also recommend them as they kept me informed about the work, didn’t overcharge, and offered friendly advice on how to deal with the other bits that need doing.

I can’t get hold of him. I tried to contact him on his website and left a voicemail but haven’t heard back.
I was hoping he could fit my alarm and give my new bike a checkup & service at the same time.

Just a bump for this guy. Top bloke happy to service the bike and teach you if you want.
More than happy with what he did and how he did it :smiley:

Forgive me for bouncing up this old post. It seems the forum has changed a little in recent years, Gulp! …good to see Optiflow is still doing good work for you all. If any body ever feels that I’ve not done a good work please do let me know and I will rectify the problem.

Hi to those I know.

www.optiflowuk.com