Praise - HGB tyres.

Had my tyre in stock. Fair price and fitted to a high standard. Definatly worth a recommendation for the west side crew.

Interesting side not was that the Bridgestone battle axes seems to be out selling every other tyre combined. Stuck to my PR3’s but might be worth a try next time.

+1 I use them when I need tyres and always been happy with the service

Been using them for many years, were a backup to Essential. 

I went to HGB with a nail in my tyre - charged £38 and job done within an hour. All i know is that the bike rides as good as before :slight_smile:

By the way, what do you think of HGB motorcycles and the crew?

I went to HGB with a nail in my tyre - charged £38 and job done within an hour. All i know is that the bike rides as good as before :)

By the way, what do you think of HGB motorcycles and the crew?

CBR500R commuter
Bought my first CBR600FM from them back in the day, never had any issues with them. However I am certain someone will be posting after me how they

missed off a dust cap and vowed never to go back. 

I’ve always had good service from them.

Me too :0)

Isn’t £38 for a puncture repair a bit steep?

Where are they??

Where are they?? Jetstream

here

Hgb and the daytona boys are nice though. Sometimes the mechanics are a bit hit and miss but over all I’ve brought several bikes from them and recommended them to friends who have also brought bikes there. Pretty good service over all :slight_smile:

£25 to £30 is the going rate for a tyre puncture to be repaired.  That includes wheel removal.

They are well good. £280 PR4’s fitted(why bother with anything else) and cafe next door whilst you wait.