Praise for MD Racing

I recently bought a new bike and took it to see Mike at MD racing for a once over and suspension set up. I cannot thank him enough, the bike not only feels great, but he explained everything that he was doing and why he was doing it. The price was great too :slight_smile:

I will definitely be taking my bike back to MD racing for servicing and any other work!

Completely agree about MD Racing. Mike has adjusted the suspension of two of my bikes - something I had never attempted. Both bikes felt completely different and better after the adjustments he made. He knows what he is talking about and combines excellent academic understanding of bikes with a huge amount of practical experience with race and street bikes.
I would recommend anyone with adjustable suspension to take their bike to him to have it set up to suit the rider.

Same here… Did my GSR and my KTM and both felt really good afterwards… even managed to take into account my bad back in his tweaking :slight_smile:

Having seen how he works/ operates I would not hesitate to have bikes serviced there :smiley: