Praise Chasbikes

So I have previously called in here and been treated like a prick. Chas was so rude last time I swore I wouldn’t return.

Due to having a nice new chain and sprockets fitted by scorch, but him being on holiday when it reached the dreaded bedding in stretch point, i had to go elsewhere. I can walk back to work from Chasbikes, so decided to try again.
Fella tightened chain, sorted my front wheel alignment which I had mentioned, test rode it, found a slight flutter on front brake so removed caliper and cleaned and best of all noticed a brake cable had somehow been routed in such a way that it woul eventually have pinched behind headstock and cut.
One hours labour, £60, pretty standard I guess.
But he and the American chap were polite, pleasant, explained everything and generally good to deal with. Total turnaround.
I will still go to my man scorch but if in a bind, glad to know theres somewhere other than fwr so close to work. Fwr good too but just sooooo busy.

And they open Sundays.

Just avoid Chas!

Used them in the past, failed regulator -fitted my old one and oil seal) mainly cos they’re open Sunday’s but not sure I trust them fully. Pulled the full beam not working on an MOT test (added £9) when I had flashed a tosser not two minutes before entering the shop.

Meh… horrible service on my previous experiences. Around the corner from Chas bikes, it’s FWR, a proper shop with honest people working on it doing a professional job

But closed on sundays

Meh... horrible service on my previous experiences. Around the corner from Chas bikes, it's FWR, a proper shop with honest people working on it doing a professional job
WildBoy
Matt from OMC now works at FWR !!

Meh... horrible service on my previous experiences. Around the corner from Chas bikes, it's FWR, a proper shop with honest people working on it doing a professional job WildBoy
Matt from OMC now works at FWR !!
IMORTAL_Indian
I know he did the service on my wee and I'm well pleased with it