Praise - AlpineStars

So, had a pair of boots, atleast 12 months old, but not really used a great deal…  After my Euro trip earlier in the year, the extra protection around the instep of the gear selector wore away with a hole on the leather underneath…   

I did not have any receipt of sorts, and called them in Italy… they said if I sent them in, they will repair them Free of Charge… Then, 10 days later, a parcel arrived…

Thanks ALPINESTARS (Grazie - They are Italian, if you did not know already)

Only expected them to repair them, not send me out a brand new pair … happy me !!

Attachments

Happy for you and glad to see some valid praise on the forum

That’s good customer service!

Nice! My jacket is currently with them for warranty inspection. Hopefully I’ll post a Praise topic soon.

I had a warranty issue with a pair of boot, Alpinestars were great and sorted it quickly

Amit -  can you please provide their contact information? I need to contact them about my boots.

yeah right! Let us know if it works, gotta an old pair that need replacing

[quote] Amit -  can you please provide their contact information? I need to contact them about my boots. --- JAX [/quote]

WildBoy
I've been playing email tag with all of their divisions so far - my boots are 2016 Supertech R's so if your boots are newish they should look after you as well.

[quote] Amit -  can you please provide their contact information? I need to contact them about my boots. --- JAX [/quote]

WildBoy
I've been playing email tag with all of their divisions so far - my boots are 2016 Supertech R's so if your boots are newish they should look after you as well. JAX

Speak to Luca Favotto ( Tel: +39 0423 5286)

On a side note, I do like the hold “music”…

I love Alpinestars products, they always fit me perfectly and are of high quality. Plus I secretly like being covered in their logos from head to toes!

WildBoy
I've been playing email tag with all of their divisions so far - my boots are 2016 Supertech R's so if your boots are newish they should look after you as well.
JAX
I guess you could say newish...not defective though...

That reminds me to pop an email to Alpinestars to say thanks. Without their boots, I’d have been a lot worse off than just on crutches for a couple of weeks. Cheers for that! :)

[email protected]

Mr Luca Favotto - Product Support

Alpinestars S.p.a.

Asolo, Italy

ph.  (+39) 0423 5286

fax. (+39) 0423 529571

www.alpinestars.com

Sorted me out…

He sorted me out too, my 365 gloves felll apart .replaced them with jet road goretex even though I didn’t have a receipt