Praise Ad Moto Care

I needed my Fireblade MOT’d with some new parts fitted and usually I would attempt these myself but due to starting a new job recently I simply have no time. I’ve always been suspicious of leaving my bike with dealers to carry out work because of bad experiences in the past. After looking through the LB forums I have seen praise for Adz on numerous occasions so gave him a call on Friday. We discussed the work I needed doing and I told Adam my budget. He arranged pick up for BH holiday but he called me on Sunday as he was doing an Enduro locally and came to pick my bike up afterwards. Bearing in mind I live about 2 miles frrm Boxhill and he is based in South London this is impressive.

Anyway, he worked through yesterday (a bank holiday!) and today to get the bike finished which is true dedication and he called me at lunchtime to tell me the head bearings needed doing. He had them ordered, done and the bike was MOT’d and returned to me by this evening. By the way, Adam did the work for £70 under my £500 budget! Incidentally, there were lots of jobs to do and I’m sure some dealers would have charged me double that amount.

As part of the work, I asked Adam to fit a lowering kit which he did and he also dropped the forks to compensate. Along with performance brake lines fitted and the new head bearings it was too tempting and I took it for a quick blat this evening. I know it’s a cliche but it felt like riding a new bike. The handling is as sharp as I could hope and the slightest push on the bars has it dropping into corners without hesitation. The brakes are progressive and gave me loads of confidence.

Adam you’re a star. I’ll be using your services in the future. I would recommend that others do the same. Link below.

http://www.admoto-care.co.uk/

Another happy customer. Well done Adz. :slight_smile:

Pleasure mate glad it feels good, i like to hear that when i give a bike back. Its going to be sweet over the mountain !

Oh yes :cool: