Powekite jumping

This is insane… and ive jus bought one

worth watching jus for the fight at the beginning check out the windmill punch and miss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=semzVdaACTU&mode=related&search=

Mate you’d never come down

Do they do xxxl for the larger gentlemen as I be that must be a great feeling?

I reckon an 8 meter blade would lift ya… the one i jus got wouldnt, but as a thought you wanna come hold my ankles

We’ll tie a length of cord to your ankle and the other end to me you’ll not go far.

Mate, an 8 metre kite is like a parachute!!

I have a 2m and that gets interesting when its windy, I am pretty (very) heavy and have been dragged along the beach on my *rse before.

Flats, have you flown one before? Let me know when you get it, there are some good places to fly in west sussex-nice ride there too?

My 2.5m bullet could pick me off the ground on a windy day, but for a bit of a rush the 4.9 Blade was the tool, fast and powerful. I also have a 7.2 Blade but that’s only been out the bag once…

i once had a bugdens carrier bag with a piece of string on it!!! never lifted me off the deck!!

Thats too much LaGiraffe !!!

A carrier bag lifts Graham easily - mind you it has to be marks & spencers

here she goes again!!! mocking the peasants cos they cant shop at marks and sparks!!!

i dream of the day i get to shop in there!!!

i reckon one of them little paper bags you put penny sweets in would lift graham off the deck!!

How much are they Flats ?

budgens carrier bags used to be free!! what with global warming and recycling and all that i think they might charge a couple of pence for em now!!

Im worried about you mate !!!

when are you going to be about…I want to talk to you and Gina about a few things for BCW.

ride out on sunday, might pop up the ace tomorrow during the day for a bite to eat! will def be a BMM on wed

upto about £1500 mine was a £109 but phoned em today out of stock…

DB ill shout you when i get it