Potential job opportunity - Wokingham/Bracknell, Berkshire area

The charity I work for based in Wokingham is seeking some new drivers , and I wondered if anyone from here might be interested?

The charity I work for provides transport for a range of disabled and elderly people as well as able bodies individuals who are no longer able to drive. We need part time Mini-bus Drivers - to drive our fully accessible vehicles and help us transport people.

The charity has been operating for over 35 years and are well known and established in the Wokingham and Bracknell areas.

Training will be given to Midas standard (which is a national qualification). However it is important that anyone interested must hold a D1 licence or PCV licence as a minimum which means that if you passed your driving test pre 1997 you will hold the D1 entitlement.

We have a good team of drivers, just not enough of them, hence why we are looking to recruit

Once interviewed and before they commit, we invite potential new staff to spend a few hours on the road with colleagues so that they can see first hand what the job entails as it can be quite physical at times

As a charity we need people willing to help by way of volunteering in addition to their paid time so you can work as a volunteer or as a paid driver. Hourly rates are very good, but don’t ask me how much as I cannot remember, I just look at my net pay packet each month ! :+1:)

Anyway, if you live within easy travelling distance of Wokingham and you think you might be interested, then drop me a message and I will be happy to discuss the job in more detail.

By the way, there is no cap on how many drivers we are looking to recruit.

Thanks for reading :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes