Poole Quay

dont blame ya ace they all weird :D:P:P

OK Clapham tea hut it is for all us lot that can get into London.

Chenster10r

PJ

JohnSE1

R1cky

Stevercbr11xx

SheWoolf

PompeyTim

Smiffy

Kev

Ace

Clapham tea hut at 3 (except Steve and R1cky)

Chenna,I’ve not been to Clapham Tea Hut before…Is it easy to find? Are you going from London Bridge? Can you meet me at the bottom of Borough High Street, near the junction with Borough Rd?

Cheers

John…must remember to press PM and not reply next time:)

:hehe:people will start talking about our special arrangement…:ermm:i’ll be coming from work. So yep can meet you at said time and place mate.

OK - it’ll be a bit before 3pm will it? I finish work at 2, so give me a tinkle when you’re at the bottom of the high street and I’ll meet you.

get a fuggin room you two !!! :):D:P

oooh Lb special buddies :slight_smile:

lose the topbox and you can join in…:w00t:

He’s only jealous:)

Cant do the chen, need it for me medication…Im special ya know :slight_smile: (im summat)

Chenster10r PJ

JohnSE1

R1cky

Stevercbr11xx

SheWoolf

PompeyTim

Smiffy

Kev

Ace

Lustfish - meeting us there

Chenster10r PJ

JohnSE1

R1cky

Stevercbr11xx

SheWoolf

PompeyTim

Smiffy

Kev

Ace

Lustfish - meeting us there

Martinnnnnn

Went to this meet on Tuesday the 1st an was awesome, it was completly packed out by the time me and a few friends got there at 7:30.

It was light showers ands still the turnout was unreal. Cant wait to go on the 15th and make a afternoon of it. I did get photos but haven’t uploaded any yet!

So it’s the ace cafe at 3 yes?

So where we gonna meet up then ? Im gonna go M1, M25, M3 boring I know will have pillion and bbq box on :slight_smile:

Sadly I’m going to have to do the same route but I’ll hopefully be picking up a few mates (from Southampton) along the way. I was talking to Chenster about my favourite route down there, but I will have to save that for a weekend as it would take too long for a week day.

clapham tea hut at 3 :wink:

Was thinking maybe meet at Winchester services on M3 ? if anyone up for that

Should be able to incorporate a Winchester Service pit stop in this route…:unsure:

You’ll probably need a pit stop with that thirsty bike of yours:)