Plug tyre along a10?

There must be somewhere I can get this plugged today near London bridge or asking a10? …

Attachments

If you come as far up the a10 as Enfield, protyre is on the a10 near carter hatch lane.

Re Protyre. I don’t think Dan their bike tyre man is back at work yet. H e had a bad crash. But it’s worth a ring.

There used to be a Universal Tyre place on Union Street, not sure if it’s still there or if they do plugging.

I’m in now. PT is 10 mins from me the other way. And I know Dan was injured. But looking for backup plan on the way in. Mick used to be so perfectly placed before he moved to a12! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will research…

Have you tried SBKCity - is it too far away?

Zenith Motorcycles in Seven Sisters will help you out, right next to the A10.

Thanks guys. Will need someone Monday. Will check out Zenith they are in a great location for me.

Am I the only one that’s going to comment on those chicken strips?

No. You are not going to comment…

Everyone else just knew they were on a R6 so thought they standard size :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ lol

New tyre…

Popped into Zenith on Monday. Tyre sorted before 9am. They come across very well. Not pushy. Thanks for the tip!

I’m puzzled. Why not just plug it yourself? Carry a kit and job done in 6 minutes.

What kit would you recommend? I’ve got a temporary repair kit only under the seat. Never used a permanent repair kit.

What kit would you recommend? I've got a temporary repair kit only under the seat. Never used a permanent repair kit. banman

Er-herm I don’t distinguish between the two! I get mine from ebay and have had three plugs on the go at the same time and the bike still handled well.

Your mate you say? If asked you’d have to disclose who was riding your bike at the time of the alleged offence and…

Failing to disclose who was driving when caught speeding (or committing other endorseable offences) now carries a tougher penalty – six penalty points instead of three. Most speeding offences are detected by speed cameras, which cannot always identify the driver. The changes are to combat drivers who try to use weaknesses in the law to avoid fines and points on their licence.

more http://www.theaa.com/public_affairs/reports/know-who-is-driving-your-car.html

Just as well we realise that the ton you speak of was a metric (KPH) ton

Your mate you say? If asked you'd have to disclose who was riding your bike at the time of the alleged offence and...

Failing to disclose who was driving when caught speeding (or committing other endorseable offences) now carries a tougher penalty – six penalty points instead of three. Most speeding offences are detected by speed cameras, which cannot always identify the driver. The changes are to combat drivers who try to use weaknesses in the law to avoid fines and points on their licence.

more http://www.theaa.com/public_affairs/reports/know-who-is-driving-your-car.html

Just as well we realise that the ton you speak of was a metric (KPH) ton

National Treasure

Well spotted NT. I didn’t think to specify it was KPH. And TBH it was a figure of speech to make a point (repairs are effective) and inject some humour befitting of this site :-)

Interesting point of law you highlight. A mine of useful information as always.