please help!!!!

huhuhuhuhuhuh…ahhh…my freinds…please help me…huhuhuhuhu…

ive only got a second before he comes back!!!..its smiled here…the anger has returned and has got his mind set into making a fool out of me…huhuhuhuhuh…

he’s planning on ruining everything ive built up on LB…huhuhuhuhuhuh…

all my hard work…huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh…

he keeps locking me under the stairs and fitting jumper cables to my eye brows…im so scared…huhuhuhuhuhuhuh…

he plans to take over the keybored at any time and i cant stop him…huhuhuhuhuh…

he’s stolen my slingshot and took it to borough last night…i went to look for him but only saw his helmet ontop of my wondorfull bike…huhuhuhuhuhuh

please…someone help me stop him…he’s such a nasty peice of work…huhuhuhuhu

wait…wait…i can hear somthing…ohh noo…i think he’s comming…ohhh…OHHHHH…

hmmmmmm…smiled!!!

smiled:w00t:.

Good stay there.:stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh right so if your smiled and stuck under the stairs…think you better stay there as your the one who keeps crashing bikes! i take it your alter ego is the better of the two!:D:hehe::smiley:

Lets hope the new Smiled gets the Coffee’s in for a change :smiley:

your past help mate:)

Throw away the key :smiley:

Youre not wrong there!! One smiled was bad enough - but two??? :wink:

you feeling alright shane?

hahahahaah…!!!

this is THE ANGER!!!..ive hijacked smileds account as he’s soo dumb to leave his username and password active on the computer…!!!

mwwwaaahahahaha!!!

now i can start the torment…mwwwaaahahaha!!

first…im gonna break his spirit my wrecking his bikes…his k6 first…i think i’ll start by ripping out his throttle sensors…putting them in salt water…and sticking them back in, so the bike shut down while he’s riding…hmmmmm…yeaaa…this is gonna be great…

MMmmmmwwaaaahahahahaha!!!

THE ANGER!!!

er ok, maybe smiled needs some mental help…

I think maybe when he gets an erection all the blood rushes to his c0ck and there’s not enough to serve his brain… Thats when he gets dillusional and he doesent have the power to control THE ANGER :wink: :smiley:

lol Ben. Shane mate, I think you need help. come on the trackday, will calm yer nerves a bit :smiley:

hey guys…im soo glad he’s gone…no im not mental…this guy is real…hes gone out and im afraid he knows my user name and password…

geeze…i hope he dosent get an account of his own…they’ll be mayhem!!!

ive overheard him while i was locked in under the stairs that he will make a video presentation on youtube…thats were he’s gone now…so he’ll be awhile i think…

so im gonna quickley use this time to see whats going on on LB…

please dont take any crap off of him…he can get quite abusive at times and isnt a nice person atall…

thanks guys…and wish me luck…

smiled:D.

You need help…here is 20p for the telephone…the pardres a sound bloke.

:laugh:However my thoughts are that he is just fecking nuts!!! :w00t:

Good luck my friend!! :slight_smile:

Hes been on the aviation fuel again… :blink:

ohh come on you lot…

play the phuckin game ffs!!!:smiley:

smiled:).