pierced nipple . . .

Went and got my right one done today . . had the left one done about 5 years ago . . . may I just say for anyone thinking about having it done . . it hurts like a ******* ;o)

Guy in Enfield is very good tho if you do want a hole in anything . . . lol

Err…nah!

Might be where i had mine done it was about 2 years ago and i remember the pain HAHA

beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . and sometimes the beholder is pierced and tattooed . . .

Pass !!!

Ian

I was in Tampa, FL about 10 years ago when I was in the Royal Navy.

A few of us where having Tattoo’s done, when this bloke walks in a goes off round the back of a screen with one of the girls in the studio.

He started screaming in agony, so I asked what was going on. My tattooist told me that he was having his nipple pierced. I laughed and took the p!ss that he screamed.

I was offered a free nipple ring if I didn’t make any noise at all.

I failed! I had to pay, but I did get my left nipple pierced!

Got mine done a coule of years ago, girl said it didn,t hurt that much! boy did it hurt, after she said if I told you how much it hurt you would never of got it done. I was in pain for a good 3 hours after.

Iggy,

A whole new side to you I thankfully had no knowledge about (why would I?). I wont be asking to see it next time we meet!

I winced enough when having my tummy button done.

Each to their own I say.

Well… you know what it’s like when you’re ashore with the lads and you’re dared!

I haven’t got it in anymore. I took it out after stretching my nipple six inches after catching it on a door handle!!!

OOOhhhhh, bet that brough tears to your eyes . BW is cluthing hers with a pained expression.

Any one remember nipple cripples?

Now think of that lovely piercing in your nipple going septic, and then when the infection cleared up, you get it re-pierced and then some one decides to do a nipple cripple on you!!!

Thats a definition of pain only matched by sliding down a razor blade using your balls as brakes!

Tattoos are way worse than piercing, brandings more so than tattoos.

Iggy have you ever played any online games?

Nope… not me guv’nor.

My PC just about limps onto the internet, let alone gaming!

Tattoo’s are cool but piercing are just uncalled for unless in the ears oooooha the pain of where some people get it done

OUCH!!!

Ian

awwww c’mon . . . . . the pain is exquisit . . . . you all know that . . . . No? Just me then?

Yep looks like your on your own there

Ian

Nah, I don’t go for tats at all. They’re SOOO permanent, and most people have them done where they can’t even see them themselves. If I want colours on my skin, I’ll just use felt pens. At least they wash, or wear, off eventually.

With piercings you can change whatever it is you put in the holes so there’s some variety possible where a tattoo is exactly the same all the time. Personally I wouldn’t go for anything more than one hole in each ear and any dentist will tell you that tongue and cheek piercings are really dreadful for your teeth and may result in you having to have false teeth at a later stage because you’ve worn holes in your teeth so rot can set in. Yuck!

As for more, ahem, intimate piercings, that’s gotta be totally barbaric! (Imagine if both had it done and the attachments got tangled? The embarrassment of calling an ambulance, who would then call the police and fire brigade with their bolt cutters just so they could have a larf!!!)

(As for more, ahem, intimate piercings, that’s gotta be totally barbaric! (Imagine if both had it done and the attachments got tangled? The embarrassment of calling an ambulance, who would then call the police and fire brigade with their bolt cutters just so they could have a larf!!!) )

Oh my god you could imagine can’t you HAHA